Honda OBD0 to OBD1
These are harnesses for the use of an OBD1 Honda/Acura ECU in an OBD0 Honda/Acura vehicle.
- Select your vehicle in the dropdown menu and it will guide you on the proper OBD0 to OBD1 harness for your application.
- Harnesses for MPFI vehicles and DPFI vehicles are available.
- Factory DPFI vehicles are converted to MPFI and OBD1 in a single harness.
- Installation instructions are included and can also be viewed here.
- You will need a 4-wire oxygen sensor and OBD1 or OBD2 distributor that fits your engine (except 88-91 Preludes).
- Additional fuel injectors needed for DPFI conversions.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov