AEM Infinity Series 5
These are harnesses for the use of AEM's Infinity 506 and 508.
- The Infinity offers full engine control.
- Some vehicles may need an aftermarket crank/cam angle disc if the vehicle's factory crank/cam pattern is not officially supported by AEM.
- In some instances, the factory ECU remains in parallel to communicate on the OEM CAN bus or control automatic transmissions..
- Dodge, 1996+ Ford, Hyundai, and Kia applications require AEM coil drivers to be plugged into the Boomslang harness.
- AEM Net, AEM UEGO, and AEM Flash Enable connectors are wired into the Boomslang harness.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
PRODUCT LEGAL RESTRICTIONS
BOOMSLANG FABRICATION LLC PRODUCTS HAVE LEGAL RESTRICTIONS. READ THIS BEFORE INSTALLING/USING!
BOOMSLANG FABRICATION LLC PRODUCTS MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR USER OF THIS PRODUCT(S) TO ENSURE THAT IT IS USED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INSTALLERS AND/OR USERS WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.