These are harnesses for the use of AEM's EMS-4.
- The EMS-4 has full control of fuel and ignition timing.
- Some vehicles may need an aftermarket crank/cam angle disc.
- In some instances, the ECU remains in place to control dash gauges, automatic transmissions, or drive-by-wire throttle systems.
- Built with USB connector wired in and ready for tuning with your laptop.
- Dodge, 1996+ Ford, Hyundai, and Kia applications require AEM coil drivers to be plugged into the Boomslang harness.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
BOOMSLANG FABRICATION LLC PRODUCTS HAVE LEGAL RESTRICTIONS. READ THIS BEFORE INSTALLING/USING!
BOOMSLANG FABRICATION LLC PRODUCTS MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR USER OF THIS PRODUCT(S) TO ENSURE THAT IT IS USED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INSTALLERS AND/OR USERS WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov